Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 16, 2011

Waiting

I have been waiting on the UPS man to get here all day. Frustrating not knowing when he will arrive. Friday he was here by 3:25. That is when he left his little note. 15 min after I left the house. It is now 5:25. Not sure why I thought he would be here around the same time today but I did. Maybe because that is around the time he comes regularly. Silly me to think they have a particular schedule. The house is cleaned, last loads of laundry are going, dishes are done, photos edited so now I sit outside typing this little post listening to my kids play. It is a beautiful day out and I'm thankful to be alive. So I must say that I am thankful to be waiting on the UPS man. This means that I am alive, well & happy to be with my kids.

Hang on....okay I'm back. I had to get the mosquito spray. Getting bit up. Yippee!!! Here he comes! It is a sub driver. No wonder he was so late! My day can move forward now:) Thanks for reading my rant:) I hope you all had a blessed & happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment