Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 23, 2011

Photography Contest

My photography page on Facebook reached 100 fans the other day! Yay! I thought I would celebrate by having a contest. So in honor of having such amazing fans I will be giving away a FREE session plus 50% off of prints!!!!

Here is the contest:

Father's Day is June 19th & I thought we could show our dad's how much we love them by posting our favorite picture of them with you, your family, or just him. Then tell me a little about your Dad and why you think he's great. Let your kids get in on the fun too & have them tell you why they love their Daddy so much:) If there is no Dad in the house then you can choose someone who has truly meant something to you that you want to share with us. Email your picture & story to mrskjernigan@yahoo.com. I will be accepting pictures until Friday June 3rd. On June 5th voting will begin. You will have 2 weeks to get your family & friends to "Like" my page and then "Like" your photo. The photo with the most "Likes" at the end of the day on June 19th at 12:01am wins!

If you have any questions you can email me or go to my Facebook page under Kristi Jernigan Photography and leave a comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment