Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Life

Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking pictures of a teeny tiny baby!!! He was 6lbs when he was born just a little over a week ago:) I am used to babies that are around 8lbs when they are born! I am still new at taking newborns & I am learning as I go. So here are a few from yesterdays session...

Pea Pod:)




So tired. Being such a handsome model will wear ya out:)


I enjoy the challenge of these sweet peas. It makes me think & work hard to get great shots. So if you know anyone out there that is getting ready to have a baby & they would like to have photos taken of their sweet baby I would love to do it. Better yet I will do it for half off the session fee & discount print prices too!! Sessions are booked within the first 2 weeks of their new life. Leave me a comment & I will get back with you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment