Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting old stinks!

That's right, getting old stinks! I signed up for an over 30 women's soccer league and we started practicing this week.  We had two practices and I tell you what I can't move today without something hurting! I have been active and running and what not but I have not been sprinting after a ball and having contact with others in a long time!!! Although my body hurts I have had a great time and am so glad to be back in the game. I look forward to our upcoming practices and games! Our team name is The Storm...not just storm, but The Storm! And I believe that we will be a storm to contend with! I have amazing talented teammates who are already working well with each other after only 2 practices! Exciting things will come from all of this!

This weekend I am going to try and finish painting Super Why's room. His Aunt and I have traced monster trucks and motorcycles on his walls and now they need to be painted! Thankfully my amazing mom will be taking the kids this evening for the night so I can work without having to fear paint being spilled all over by the kids.

Safari theme before


Monster Truck & motorcycles after


Here are some photos of Super Why on his bike without training wheels:)








Hopefully I will have the after photos of his room to post on Monday! Have a great weekend!








2 comments: