Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy, busy

Well since my last post a lot has gone on here...or so it seems:) Super Why's walls were never finished. We decided that the detailing was too much to do in a short time...so on to plan B. This plan entails painting his walls solid colors and then sticking up monster truck decals! Way easier...pics as soon as it's done.

Last weekend we finally made it to Disney World. The kids had a great time! The park was packed with people. Probably more than some fire code allows. We were able to get in quite a few rides, parades and fireworks! Polly met the Princesses for the first time and it was absolutely priceless to watch. My sister and her daughter jumped the track at the racetrack and caused quite a traffic jam! So all in all it was a successful trip to The Happiest Place on Earth...
















The weather has turned from winter to almost summer-like recently. So what do we Floridians do? Head to the beach of course! Now mind you the water was still a little chilly but we had a blast anyways! My mom and I watched the kids run in and out of the water and helped them build castles and blow bubbles. This is the life!
           








//// 

We also celebrated my hubby's 29th birthday on the 24th! Boy he's getting old! Oh wait! I'm older than he is...he let's me know regularly:)


I also started playing in an adult soccer league...definitely feeling the age here! Pics to come soon! My first game is on the 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment