Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of thanks...

Everyone else is doing it:)

Ok so for the next 30 days I will write what I am thankful for...& try to have a few pics in there as well:)
So here goes...I am thankful for

-God...without Him I am nothing. What a huge blessing to be forgiven daily for all of the horrible decisions I made. So thankful for all that He has created for me. For His mercy & grace.

-My husband...I am privileged to be able to stay at home with our two kids...huge blessing! He works hard for our family outside of the home so I don't have to:)

-My kids...they are full of energy and very inquisitive and some days I want to just Lock them in their rooms but they are the most amazing lovable little mini-me's! I love them so much and am sooo thankful for them!

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment